Auto insurance FAQs

At Revolutionary Insurance Group in Corpus Christi, TX, we want to revolutionize the way people interact with insurance. We provide world-class customer service that is personalized to each customer. As an independent agency, we can offer more choices and get the best prices available. When it comes to auto insurance, we hope to be able to give you the information you need to make an educated purchase. 

What auto insurance is required in Texas?

Actually, in Texas you are not required to have auto insurance, you are, however, required to prove that you could pay for any damage that you might cause by being responsible for an accident. Most people choose to prove they can pay by having auto insurance, which is the easiest way to do it 

Do I need to keep auto insurance if I don’t have a car loan?

No, in Texas you don’t. However, again, you do need to prove that you have the means to pay for any damage you may be responsible for in an accident where you are at fault. 

Can adult children stay on our auto policy?

Yes, adult children can stay on their parent’s policy as long as they have not changed their permanent address to a different location. So, college-age children who come home during the summer or adult children who move back home or have never left can stay on the family policy. 

Will collision coverage help if I am the victim of a hit-and-run?

Yes, it will. Collision coverage protects your vehicle in the event the other driver is not found. If the other driver is identified, the insurance company will go after that driver’s insurance for payment. 

Contact Revolutionary Insurance Group in Corpus Christi, TX if you want to discuss your auto insurance needs. We can see you in the office or give us a call.